The Main Hall holds 170 people; the main Meeting Room holds
40 and the smaller meeting room holds 20 and has a kitchenette; all are heated
and air-conditioned. Eight round tables (seating 8, 60" across), 25 rectangular
folding tables (seating 6 to 8, 6 ft. by 2.5 ft) and 140 metal folding chairs
are provided. Users are responsible for setup and take-down. Parking is limited
to about 70 cars (but that number is not guaranteed as we are adjacent to a
public park with shared parking). There is a kitchenette facility in the smaller
meeting room. (Note: the main hall and meeting rooms are generally not
available between 9am and 5pm, M-F, except holidays; on Saturdays until about
1 pm in Spring and at some other times, athletic fields use some or all parking;
contact us to check availability. Baltimore County Recreation and Parks manages
the adjacent Oella neighborhood park; they can be contacted at 410-887-0959).
Building closes at midnight and groups must be finished and out of the building
no later than midnight, no exceptions. PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS
- NO OUTSIDE NOISE AFTER DARK.
Rental rates and rules:
- Main Hall:
- $345 for parties or other events with food (for the
first 4 hours; price does NOT include setup and cleanup time beyond 4 hours);
$38/hr for each additional hour; add whatever additional time you need
for setup and cleanup);
- (this fee does NOT include use of the kitchenette,
see below if you need this option);
- $425 for parties using hall and meeting room OR
kitchenette (for the first 4 hours); $43/hr for each additional hour;
include whatever additional time you need for setup and cleanup);
- $465 for parties using hall and meeting room
and kitchenette (for the first 4 hours); $50/hr for each additional
hour; include whatever additional time you need for setup and cleanup);
- Kitchenette has a sink, microwave and refrigerator but no
stove. Note: Due to electrical limitations, additional appliances
like hot plates may not be used in the building.
- $36/hr for meetings or classes in the main hall (no
food or drink except water);
- Meeting Rooms: $20/hr
for meetings or classes (these rooms are not rented for parties or other events
with food except when rented with the main hall
- $50-$100 surety deposit for meetings; $100-$300 surety deposit
for parties and other events depending on size and use;
- Wifi is available on request; the wall behind the stage is
bright white and may be used for projections (A/V equipment not provided)
- Deposits are in addition to rental fees and are returned
after your event as per your contract
- Events open to the public and for which admission is charged
require a $300 minimum deposit and a gathering
permit from the County
- Insurance required for businesses, athletic activities, and
use of certain equipment such as a moon bounce
- Alcoholic beverages for private parties may not be served
or consumed at the Center in accordance with Baltimore County Code
- Reduced rates are available for regularly scheduled meetings,
classes or other events.
- Check our Event
Calendar for available dates and times; contact us as listed
below to confirm availability
- Deposits and rental payments may be made by check, money
order, Paypal or credit cards after you receive a rental contract
- Use 'Pay Now' button at the bottom of this page for Paypal
or credit card payments
You may request further information or a rental contract
by phone, mail, or email
Mailing address: Westchester Center Foundation, 2414 Westchester
Avenue, Suite 11, Oella, MD 21043.
Email (the best and quickest way to reach us): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: If you need immediate assistance, contact the rental
coordinator at 410-740-6089 (office, on normal business days M-F, 9-5). Note:
these hours are not the community center hours, which vary based on use.
Use button below to make payments with Paypal and credit cards.
About Pay Now with PayPal: You do not need to have a PayPal account to use PayPal.
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you can choose to enter in your
credit card information using PayPal’s secure credit card processing system.
PayPal accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover cards.
Rental check-in List (for check-in person)
List (for renters)