The Main Hall holds 170 people; the main Meeting Roomholds 40 and the smaller meeting room holds 20 and has a kitchenette; all are heated and air-conditioned. Eight round tables (seating 8, 60″ across), 25 rectangular folding tables (seating 6 to 8, 6 ft. by 2.5 ft) and 140 metal folding chairs are provided. Users are responsible for setup and take-down. Parking is limited to about 70 cars (but that number is not guaranteed as we are adjacent to a public park with shared parking).
There is a Kitchenette facility in the smaller meeting room. (Note: the main hall and meeting rooms are generally not available between 9am and 5pm, M-F, except holidays; on Saturdays until about 1 pm in Spring and at some other times, athletic fields use some or all parking; email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability. Building closes at 10 pm and groups must be finished and out of the building no later than 10 pm, no exceptions.
PLEASE RESPECT OUR NEIGHBORS – NO OUTSIDE NOISE AFTER DARK.
Rental rates and rules:
Deposits and rental payments may be made by check, money order, Paypal or credit cards after you receive a rental contract
Use ‘Pay Now’ button at the bottom of this page for Paypal or credit card payments
- Deposits are in addition to rental fees and are returned after your event as per your contract
- Events open to the public and for which admission is charged require a $400 minimum deposit and gathering permit from the County
- Insurance required for businesses, athletic activities, and use of certain equipment such as a moon bounce
- Alcoholic beverages for private parties may not be served or consumed at the Center in accordance with Baltimore County Code
- Reduced rates are available for regularly scheduled meetings, classes or other events.